The State Room
This cozy room has a twin size bed, a full private bathroom. and a view of the yard.
The Bears Den and Eagles Nest Guest Rooms
These rooms come with two very comfortable queen beds in each room, claw foot bathtub in a shared Jack and Jill bathroom and a beautiful view of the mountain range.
The Captains Quarters (Romantic Suite)
This Suite has a California King Master Crafted Sleigh Bed, a jacuzzi tub large enough for two and a gorgeous view of Iliamna. This room has its own entrance and is very spacious.
Come relax in beautiful Alaska, book now!
The Great House
2 night minimum
Camping On Premises Available: Outhouse nearby, water available, no electricity. $55.00 a night
DONT MISS YOUR OPPORTUNITY CALL OR EMAIL TODAY TO MAKE A RESERVATION
Phone: 907.252-5751 ask for Paul Warner
We want your stay at the Great House in Chautauqua to be as relaxing and comfortable as possible. So we offer these accommodations:
- Clean, comfortable rooms with bathrooms, bath tubs and showers.
- Daily Housekeeping services
- 6 acres of private Alaskan natural beauty to explore
- Indoor lounge area with sofas, DVD's, and movies
- Beautiful deck for your viewing enjoyment
- Meals are fresh gourmet cuisine prepared by our Chef Paul Warner
- Fly-out fishing trips (available upon request)
- Clamming (available during low tide)
- Great Fishing Charters with top rated, *Coast Guard Certified Captains
ADDITIONAL ACCOMMODATIONS Available (for a fee)
Typical Fishing package consists of 5-night accommodations at The Great House:
3-days of Alaska Halibut and Salmon Sport Fishing on the Cook Inlet, topped off with five days of gourmet cuisine.
$2750.00 per person
To design your personal package just give us a call.
Space is limited so make your reservation today! With all trips guests are responsible for fishing licenses.
Alaska sport fishing licenses are required for all non-residence 16 years and over.
Rates do not Include: Gratuity, liquor and travel to and from Ninilchik
Reservations and Deposits: A deposit of 50% per person is required to confirm reservations. The balance is due 30 days prior to the scheduled arrival.
Cancellations: Should you find it necessary to cancel your reservations, we will gladly apply your deposit to another booking. Trip cancellation insurance is recommended.